Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Research 2

In my previous gamma 3 project, Our group did a spray illusion that uses Bluetooth and infrared to manipulate the graphics. I came across a project that uses candles as infrared emitters. The most current trend of input in computers nowadays is touch -screen, as I am doing my research I'm looking for some sort of alien way of inputting data in the computer or rather a way to manipulate and interact with the graphics not the usual traditional way of mouse and key board.


Programming.

When I was doing my research, I found a couple of books to be useful, Action script 3.0 bible and Learning Processing. For actionscript 3.0 I see a lot of control in terms of programming, actionscript 3.0 looks structured and a lot can be done in it as long as practice is adhered to.


Processing.

This can be good for manipulating text and graphics through the use of arduino. It's a challenge when now arTists incorporate graphics with graphics.


No comments:

Post a Comment